Earth Day - April 22




The next 22nd of April will be the Earth Day , since 1970 every year the world celebrate our mother earth that is the only "home" that we have, so we must respect and protect her every day not only on the Earth Day. It's important to learn how to respect and to reduce our carbon footprint with very small but important things that we make every day, at home in office when shopping or when we have fun, it's easy and every small step will be a huge help for our enviroment and for our future. I'm quite "obsessed" when it comes to recycle or to reduce my personal carbon footprint, as I said before, we have only one EARTH, we can't destroy this earth and move on another planet when this one will be dead. I recomend you to watch a movie (well it's more than a documentary or a movie) An Inconvenient Truth , where Al Gore explain in a very easy way how we are killing our planet and how we can save it, it's shocking sometimes but it's the truth that we see every day in our countries but we don't know how to stop it and how to make a difference. As a world citizen, I feel the responsability to make my steps to reduce the global warming, to recycle,to improve an eco-friendly lifestyle and if I can share my experience to inform other people I feel a better person.
There are many charity organizzations and may many ways to help your planet and your community, as a blogger you can use a banner on your blog to help to fight the climate change here 350 Brighter Planet (you can click the banner on the left side of my blog)
You can calculate your own carbon footprint here www.climatecrisis.net/takeaction/carboncalculator/
and you can find usefull information here www.wecansolveit.org and here www.globalwarming.org
Please make the best you can to save our planet, it's cool and it's the fashionable too..sometimes is better to do nice things than to wear them...let's switch off the lights!!




EARTH DAY www.earthday.net
GREENPEACE www.greenpeace.org/international
WE CAN SOLVE IT www.wecansolveit.org
AL GORE www.algore.com
GLOBAL WARMING www.globalwarming.org
AN INCOVENIENT TRUTH www.climatecrisis.net
THE CLIMATE PROJECT www.theclimateproject.org
LIVE EARTH liveearth.org
REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE www.reducereuserecycle.co.uk



thank you for the lovely comments of the past posts, I love to read them and I do my best to reply to all of you..keep on visiting thanx!!