CC Tag

Ciao readers, I'm so happy that lots of you like my blog and thank you very very much for all the lovely comments!! In one of my favourite blog, Couture Carrie (check it is great!!) there's a tag for everyone..so let's do it!!

Who is your favorite designer? Frida Giannini - Gucci




If you could come back as a dress, what would it be? A Roberto Cavalli maxidress, I love this silk one that LC wore here





If you could come back as a model, who would it be? Erin Wasson because she makes me think of freedom



Junk food? french fries




What are you most vain about? I'm vain stop..I'm gonna have a VAIN tattoo soon




What are you most shy about? probably ny nose I hate it!
If you could come back with someone else’s body, whose would it be? Gisele, of course!!




Who are your fantasy dinner-party guests? Francis Ford Coppola, Tim Burton & Helena Bonam Carter,Benicio Del Toro , Jonny Depp, Vivienne Westwood and Jim Carey





Fantasy celebrity one-night stand? Christian Bale




Favorite place to have a drink? home with friends
Underwear? yes thanx!! my fav is from Etam




What can’t you travel without? credit cards
Last book you read? Bill Bryson "A Short History of Nearly Everything"
At age seven, you wanted to be . . . archaeologist



What’s the thing you find easiest to forgive? anything if it's not made with cruelty
What’s the thing you find impossible to forgive? violence against children or animal
Biggest self-indulgence? handbags
Favorite place to shop [brick and mortar]? HM
Favorite place to shop online? Asos - Etsy
Whose diary would you most like to read? Marlon Brando




Least favorite food? Tomatoes
If you were an inventor, what would you invent? Post it I can't live without...like Romy & Michelle!




Who are your favorite furniture designers? I prefer vintage
Car? BMW (but not a SUV I hate SUV!)
What was your childhood nickname? Chicca
When and where are you happiest? when the sun is shining is warm and I'm free
What piece of art would you most like to own? anything by Monet



What are your favorite vacation spots? as long there's a beach, sun & sea is ok!




Most treasured possession? I don't like gold diamonds or expensive jewels.. so probably my house
Favorite fictional character? The Vampire Lestat




Favorite musicians? NIN Jason Mraz Jefferson Airplane Lynyrd Skynyrd Guns N'Roses Aerosmith Pear Jam Blondie..





If you had another profession beside your own, what would it be? I'd love to be a full time Greenpeace volunteer




What current trends would you like to see disappear? anything that someone lilke victoria beckham would wear..too fake boobs, hair, nails or head to toe designer ..no no tnx!
Favorite trend of all time? white tee and jeans
Always... be free
Never... look back