Movie Crush : 500 days of summer




Finally 500 days of summer is arrived here too, I’ve watched it last weekend and like probably most of you I’m in love with it!! It was such a long time that a movie dosn’t gave me shivers and totally took my attention; the story is lovely and the 2 actors are so amazing and adorable, the soundtrack it’s great too! If you haven’t seen it yet you must do it , it will warm your heart I’m sure, it’s not the same old love story but it’s a love story quite a fairy tale so delicate but strong funny and moving .. such a perfect romantic movie. Zooey and Joseph (that reminds me of a young Keanu Reeves) are like Tom Haks and Meg Ryan or Audrey Hepburn an George Peppard,a perfect on screen couple , so nice together and maybe the only two actors I’d choose for this movie. 500 days of summer goes on my top 5 of romantic movies, of course my #1 will always be You’ve got mail that I’ve managed to watch for the 5465700 time last weekend too (this time in english) , but now 500 days of summer it’s definitely at #3 right after Love Actually and before Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind and Sweet November. (and people says that I’m not romantic at all !!!)
Which is your favourite romantic movie? And your fav on screen couple?














(weheartit)